Have you lost your pictures? Looking for a solution to retrieve the photos? Then don’t panic. You are in the right page. You can get complete details about the recovery process in this article. It’s really a very distressing situation as they meant a lot to you. Also, the fact is that they cannot be recreated again. Hence, it becomes very important to safeguard these data. However, no matter how cautious you are there are chances of losing your data. So, I would like to give you some brief reasons behind the data loss. Hey just wait, I do share a solution of these problems. Actually even I had lost my pictures, but I recovered them easily! Want to know how, just go through this article. You will find it….
Some days back I lost my pictures due to virus infection. What happened was like I had been to my native for Christmas Eve and had taken many pics of my mom, dad it was so fun. After so many years I was celebrating the Christmas with my family. I was so happy and especially my younger brother had dressed up as a Santa and for the first time I had decorated the Christmas tree. It was so beautiful you know. Hence, I captured all these happiest moments in my camera. After returning, I wanted to copy those images to my system. As soon as I connected the camera to my system suddenly some of the images became unreadable and also they just disappeared. Then I realized that my system was infected by virus. This infection even affected my Camera’s card on which pictures were stored. I was very much disappointed and worried. As you know these images cannot be created again. When I was thinking about my photos one of my friend’s came home. After hearing to my situation, he suggested me to use recovery software. I just used it and the results were amazing. The software could create wonders; it was able to restore lost pictures successfully with high precision. The software is Picture Recovery tool.
There are many reasons in which one can lose their photos. It can occur at any instant while working with photos. It can be due to accidentally or intentionally. Whatever it is, if you don’t have the backup then for sure you will lose your photos. Abruptly removing the camera from the system, while transferring the photos from other device to your system. Also unexpectedly switching off the system while transferring the photos from some device to the system or viceversa, causes loss of photos. These are some few reasons behind this data loss.
This software efficiently recovers all the data from the flash memory card, due to its following features:
- Able to perform recovery of lost videos, audio, text files, spreadsheets etc. quickly by using unique and fast scanning algorithm
- Supports photo recovery even after formatting your storage device on which your data is stored
- Recover deleted or lost media files from SD card, XD card, MMC and Compact Flash card
- Retrieves and identifies the entire lost photos and other files that includes over 300+ different types
To recover your photos from any device first connect the device to your system and then download the trail version from this link, and follow these simple steps:
- Install the software and Run it on your personal computer or laptop
- Select the “Recover photos” option from the main screen interface and then select the appropriate option whether to recover lost or deleted files in the next window
- Choose the location from where the data need to be recovered
- Now, scanning process starts and after it completes you can view all your lose or deleted files
- View the file contents by using the “Preview” option and select the files for recovery
- In order to save the recovered files you need to buy the software