Hard drive is one of the main storage devices used in various electronic devices like computers, laptops, etc. It is used to store huge amount of data such as audio, video, images, documents, spread sheets, RAR files, etc. Hard drive is divided into so many logical storage units called partitions. It helps to maintain the system resources in an organized manner and can provide better file management. The main advantage of dividing hard drive into several partitions is that the user can operate two or more operating systems on the same disk for better file management.
Like any other operating system partition also gets deleted from Windows 10 operating system. It happens due to several unexpected situations like accidental deletion, error in OS re-installation, re-partitioning of hard drive, etc. If you come across the above scenarios don’t waste your time by thinking how to recover deleted partition in windows 10 because a recovery tool is readily available in the market which is named as My Undelete Utility. This software consists of advanced scanning algorithm which scans the entire hard drive and recovers deleted partition very easily.
Reasons behind the deletion of partition:
- Unintentional Formatting: While upgrading the operating system older application to newer one, if the user unintentionally formats one of the hard drive partitions instead of formatting another then it leads to the deletion of partition. This results in huge data loss from that partition.
- File System Conversion: While converting the existing file system to another file system if any sort of interruption occurs then it results in the deletion of partition.
- Disk Utility Failure: While performing the operations like re-sizing, re-partitioning, formatting, re-formatting the hard drive, etc. if the disk utility gets failed due to any interruption then it results in inaccessible of hard drive partitions.
- Bad Sectors: Due to virus attacks, downloading infected softwares, over usage of hard drive, etc. bad sectors are created on hard drive. If the Bad sector reaches in an enormous level then there may be chances of deletion of hard drive partition.
- Other Reasons: Some other causes responsible for the deletion of partitions in Windows 10 OS are hard drive crash, MBR corruption, virus attacks, software conflicts, hardware issues, etc.
Features of My Undelete Utility:
This utility is used to restore deleted partition in Windows 10, Windows 8, 7, Windows XP, Vista, etc.), and Mac operating system including Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, and Yosemite. It has inbuilt scanning algorithm which has the capability to scan the entire hard drive and retrieve deleted the partition within less amount of time. This application is used for recovering more than 300 file types like audio, video, images, documents, program files, EXE files, etc. It is used for recovering deleted partition of various hard drives like SATA, IDE, SCSI, etc. It has the capability to retrieve the ExFAT, NTFS, HFS, FAT, HFSX partitions. This tool is also used to restore deleted the partition from various brands of storage devices like SanDisk, Hitachi, Samsung, etc.