Digital Media Recovery Software has been built with advanced search algorithm and it is perfect for that user who wants to recover different types of digital media file such as audios, videos, and photos. This tool flawlessly recover data for digital media devices which includes hard drives, USB drives, memory cards, external hard drives, digital cameras, iPods, camcorders, and more. It can easily restore media files that has been deleted or lost on both Mac and Windows system.
What are the system requirements to install this software?
For Windows PC:
Operating system supports: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Windows 2003 and Windows 2008.
Memory space required: 50 MB
RAM: 1 GB
For Mac PC:
Operating system: Mac OS X / Leopard / Snow Leopard / Lion / Mountain Lion / Mavericks / Yosemite
Memory space required: 50 MB
RAM: 2 GB
In today’s environment, there are many electronic digital media devices like mobile phones, music players, etc which has the ability to store and play various types of media files such as videos, images, and music. Most users are getting addicted towards these media devices due to it best feature and these devices are used for entertainment of the users. It is essential to handle carefully these digital media device while accessing. In spite, sometimes an incidence happens with the user which led to loss of data from digital media devices.
Following are the scenarios that cause user deletion or lose of digital media files from different devices:
Let’s have a glimpse on some of the factors behind loss of digital media files:
- User want to transfer digital media files from one storage device to another devices which includes external hard drives, flash drives, memory cards, etc by using cut and paste command. During this operation, if user unknowingly cancelled the transferring process or it might be stop due to some other reasons this lead to lose of digital media files.
- User might erase favorite media files by mistake while deleting unwanted data from any of these digital media devices and then user want to perform digital media recovery operation.
- Internal components of digital camera might be crashed by short circuit due to power surges and failures resulting in unreadable format of memory card. This can result in loss of digital media files.
- There might be chance of damaging file system due to some logical errors in operating system, improper shut down of the PC, and Firmware corruption. This may lead to lose of digital media files from the system.
- Sometimes, when user connects their mobile phones memory card to the system and scans the storage device with the help of unreliable antivirus software. It may even delete the media files from the memory card without user permission.
If you come across from this kind of problem where, your important media files like videos, audios, and pictures may get deleted or lost due to above told reasons or other. The Digital Media Recovery program will facilitate you to retrieve those deleted or lost media files. It can recover different file formats of images like JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, BMP etc and audio formats as WAV, MP4, MP3, WMA, etc and also supports various video file format like DIVX, AVI, 3GP, MOV, and many more.