Hard drive which is divided into several parts to user convinces is a partition. This is also called as logical drives. Nowadays data loss situation is common due to damaged partition drive. Due to various reasons hard drive may get damaged and stored data/ files such as photos, audios, videos, some document may completely erase from partition. If this is the situation: How damaged partition recovery can be performed?
Before knowing steps to recover data from damaged partition, let us know what are the reasons that cause damage to hard drive partition?
Different cases where damaged partition recovery software can be efficiently used:
Case 1: When the file system of your device is corrupted due to formatting or reformatting process that makes the entire partition to be damaged and not able to access any files/data on your partition,
Case 2: Virus/malware is the basic hazards which may damage the hard drive partition or corrupt the files and results in huge amount of data loss on your system. To get rid out of this issue use partition recovery application to retrieve data/files from damaged partition.
Case 3: Upgrading the installed OS version may also results in damaging the hard drive partition. Use of third party tool for certain cases and other errors due to bad sectors may damage hard drive partition. This software can be recommended to handle such situations.
Case 4: formatting results in the permanent deletion of data/files from the hard drive. If you fail to have the backups, this third party tool can be effectively used to recover deleted files without any difficulty.
Steps to recover files from damaged partition:
Just follow up with few simple mouse clicks for damaged partition recovery
- Step 1: Download and install Partition Recovery tool on your Operating system. Next choose the Recover Drive option on the main screen tool.
- Step 2: Later choose the Partition Recovery option In next screen to recover data from damaged partition.
- Step 3: Select the partition from the list of drives listed on system from where you lost data/files.
- Step 4: Scanning process for lost partition will be initiated; once the scan is completed you can preview the restored files in File type view or Data view.
- Step 5: if you are using demo version of software, purchase the software to save recovered data on your desired location.
Trending features of damaged partition recovery software:
- This software is extensively used to recover damaged partition having various file system like FAT, NTFS and ExFAT.
- This recovery tool is platform independent and compatible which performs on all the versions of windows and Mac operating system too.
- It also supports to recover files from various portable storage devices such as hard drives, USB drives, SSD drive, memory cards, etc.
- The user friendly nature of the software makes to restore data from damaged partition.