Mac is one of the most widely used operating system. It’s outstanding performance, safety and reliable features are the main reasons behind their popularity. Data loss is something which occurs very rarely in Mac hard drives; because in Mac deleted file cannot bypass the Trash and the risk of virus infection is also minimized to a greater extent, since it allows only the licensed applications to execute. But, I feel sad to say that, in spite of all these precautionary measures of the Mac, data loss problems still exist. It’s very unbearable situation to lose data from Mac hard drives since you might have stored your official data, favorite pictures or videos and many other important data on these Mac Volumes.
There is no one particular reason for losing data from these hard drives; it can happen at any time or it can be a accidental deletion. I would like to briefly illustrate one scenario to make you understand better. Consider a scenario in which you have stored huge amount of data on your hard drive including your current project details. Now you have got another new project and needs to install some applications related to the new project. When you try to do this, you will realize that you have run out of disc space. Hence you decide to delete the unwanted files from your hard drive and then delete them and for better performance you empty your trash also. After installing your new application, you just switch to the other project and try to find the files related to this project, but you will fail. Then you will realize that you have deleted them along with those unwanted files and also you have emptied the Trash. So, you have lost your entire project. Now, what will you do? Scared! Don’t panic, you can recover them easily with the help of recovery software. One such software is Mac Data recovery Software. This tool performs the Mac hard drive Recovery and recovers the entire hard drive data lost in any situation.
Is this the only situation for data loss? No, there are many other scenarios in which you lose data. they are:
- Accidentally or purposefully deleting the important data on the Mac hard drive and empting the Trash
- Hard drive crash due to sudden power fluctuations, severe power outages and operating system malfunction etc.
- Virus or malware attack on system corrupts its file system, and if the file system gets corrupt it leads to inaccessibility of volume.
- Intentional or unintentional formatting of mac hard disk without taking backup
- Presence of bad sectors on the hard drive
In all the above situations, you will lose your data from your Mac hard drives. However, this tool performs exceptionally well in recovering your lost data. Some of the features of this tool are:
- Also recovers deleted or lost files from Mac OS X Snow Leopard and from other versions such as Leopard, Mac OS X Lion with utmost ease
- Easily recover failed hard drive Mac data with the help of its advanced scanning technique
- Helps to retrieve data from journalled Mac hard drive partitions like HFS+, HFSX volumes and also from FAT16 ,FAT32 volumes
- Able to locate and identify different file types based on their attributes like file name, extension, size and creation date after recovery
From all the above features, I can say that this is the ultimate tool to recover all you lost or deleted data from the Mac hard drives. In order to recover Mac hard drive data, just follow these few simple steps:
- Download the software here and install on your Mac machine
- Launch the tool, from the first screen select “Recover volume / drive” option
- Then choose the Volume from where data needs to be recovered and press “Next”
- Now, the scanning process starts, once it completes, you can view the recovered files in a Mac Finder Styled interface.
- You can even preview them using “Preview” option and then save the recovered file on any location of your choice