Mac is graphical user interface developed by Apple Inc. There are different versions of Mac operating system such as Lion, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard, Snow, Mavericks, Yosemite, etc. Various kinds of partitions are there in Mac OS like HFS, HFS+, etc. Hard disk is divided into several parts and those parts are known as Partition. Partitioning is useful to manage information and to stay frequently used files separate from the system files. Sometimes Mac partition may get corrupt or damage due to various reasons and won’t able to access files from those corrupted partition or volume. In such situations, you can make use of Partition Recovery Mac software to recover files from corrupted partition on Mac. This tool is considered as best tool, as it has been reviewed and recommended by many industrial experts to retrieve files from partitions on Mac.
Scenarios behind deletion or loss from Mac volume:
Formatting / Deletion of Incorrect Partition: You can format, reformat or delete Mac volume with the help of Disk utility. During formatting, reformatting or deleting, if you select incorrect drive then you may end up with data loss.
Corruption in Mac startup Disk Directory Structure: Directory Structure corruption occurs due to power failure, hardware failure, system crashes, etc. If this directory structure gets damaged then it leads to data loss. In some cases, the entire volumes of Mac disk become inaccessible.
File vault: File vault is the important feature of Mac operating system. Sometimes these features develop on bad sectors of hard drive of Mac which results in huge data loss.
Error in Disk Partitioning: Partitions may gets deleted or corrupted if any errors occur while performing disk partitioning. As a result, partitions present in the system become inaccessible.
Partitioning/ repartitioning errors: If any sort of errors occur during the process of hard drive repartitioning then existing partitions may get corrupted. As a result, you may lose entire data from that partition.
Features of Partition Recovery Mac software:
- It restores data from deleted or lost Mac volumes.
- Partition Recovery Mac recovers data from volume that are failed to mount from Notebook, MacBook Pro, MacBook, Mac Mini, etc.
- It retrieves any types of files such as videos, photos, documents, etc from HFSX, HFS+, FAT16, FAT32 volumes.
- Save recovery session permits the users to save scanned data and ensures users to don’t rescan the drive to find lost data.
- Preview option permits users to preview the recovered files. If they are satisfied with the recovered results then they can upgrade the software with its full version to save file.
- Technical team is available for the users free of cost. Users can contact them if they face any issues during the installations process.
- Software takes less space for installations i.e. 50 MB.
- It has ability to preview the recovered information in Mac finder styled interface.
- This software helps you to restore data from partition on all latest versions of Mac operating system such as Mavericks, Leopard, Lion, Snow Leopard, Yosemite, Mountain Lion, etc.