Sometimes you might accidentally lose or delete Word files from your running Windows Operating System. The Word documents get deleted or lost due to various reasons like Recycle Bin, accidental deletion, deleting a file using Shift+Delete keys, documents are deleted using command prompt, Move and Cut command, virus infection, power fluctuations, file system corruption, and improper system shutdown. In such cases your documents may become inaccessible from the hard drive. To recover those lost word documents you need to use good lost file recovery software, which helps you to recover lost or deleted files from Windows Operating System.
When you deleted a Word documents from the PC, it won’t get deleted completely from the hard drive. Only pointers to the files get deleted from the computer. The Operating System marks the space available for saving new files. But still you can find those deleted files on the hard drive in accessible form. This lost file recovery software recovers deleted word document from Windows Operating System. This software retrieve deleted word document from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5 Windows file system. The software supports recovery from internal hard drives, corrupted or deleted partitions, external hard drives, flash memory cards, USB drives, Zip drives and password protected files. The software scans the entire hard drive to recover deleted or lost Word document files. Few important features of the software are mentioned below
- The software should be able to recover files from emptied Recycle Bin
- The software has the capability to restore various deleted file formats including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, images, audio and video files
- The software recovers deleted files from SATA /SCSI / IDE hard drives, SD, XD, MMC flash memory cards, memory stick, USB external drives, FireWire drives and iPods etc.
- The software allows you to preview files before saving recovered documents. If you want to recover images, this option helps you to identify deleted images easily
- You can download the demo version of the software check the chances of recovery using this software
There is much recovery software available in the market; before selecting the software makes sure the select software can be able to recover data from all data loss scenarios. Check the software company has good customer support to trouble your quires while recovering deleted documents from Recycle Bin. Follow the few simple steps mentioned below to recover lost Word documents
- Remove the affected hard drive and connect it to another hard drive as a secondary storage device.
- Download and install lost file recovery software to recover deleted documents from Windows Operating system
- Run the software to retrieve delete or lost Word document
- Follow the instructions and according to that restore deleted or lost documents from you Windows Operating System