iPhoto is an image processing software developed by Apple Inc. iPhoto deals with all kinds of digital picture. By default iPhoto is installed in every Mac computers. IPhoto application are commonly used by the graphic designer for editing and sharing of digital images. iPhoto helps in importing and saving of pictures from external storage device to a user’s iPhoto Library. iPhoto supports all types of image and video file formats from digital cameras. iPhoto all digital camera without installing additional drivers.
Do you want to recover iPhoto on mac? Are you thinking “how do I recover iPhoto on mac “Don’t worry with the help of professional tool you can recover all lost iPhoto from your Mac personal computer.
Mac iPhoto Recovery Tool help you to retrieve deleted digital photos from Mac iPhoto library due to various reasons. This Recovery Software has the ability to retrieve lost photos from formatted, damaged or corrupted Mac hard drive.
This advanced tool can retrieve up to 300 different file types from Mac computers. Edit new file signatures option helps in finding and restoring of lost data easily without any delay. It is a modern application which is specialized in recovering multimedia files like photos, videos and songs from Mac internal and portable hard drive using advanced algorithms. The unique feature of Mac iPhoto Recovery Tool are:
- This quality software will help you to recover iPhoto on Mac machine.
- It is user friendly, so even non-technical user can easily restore iPhoto on Mac computers
- This tool help to fetch deleted photos from deleted or corrupt Mac iPhoto library.
- This software supports in all Mac operating system including Mac OS X Lion, Snow Leopard and Leopard
- It can recover lost photos from inaccessible and crashed iPhoto library on all Macintosh machines like Mac Mini, iMac, MacBook Air.
- RAW photos taken using digital cameras can be easily recovered. It supports RAW file types like MOS, ORF, PEF, RW2, DCR, K25, KDC etc.
- It works effectively on both 32 bit and 64 bit Macintosh computers. They are also supported in Intel and PowerPC based Mac personal computers.
Common iPhoto loss situations
- Unauthorized third party application may delete iPhoto from your Mac personal computer .As Mac users depend on third party application for easy sharing of iPhoto on social networking sites. Sometimes this application may result in loss of photo from Mac computers.
- Frequent alteration in system file system may lead to loss of photo from iPhoto applications. These file system include HFS+, FAT 16, HFS, FAT 32 and HFSX file systems
- ‘Shift + Command + Delete “operation deletes image file from hard drive without holding it in trash. Sometimes user accidently delete necessary file instead of other file. It is better to cross check the content before performing this operation.
- Formatting volume will remove all photos in the hard drive. At the time of formatting you will ensure that you have a backup of all important photos in a storage device.
- Header corruptions in Mac volume results in iPhoto corruption and data loss from your Mac hard drive.
- Journal corruption and system errors on Mac computers may corruption Mac iPhoto library.
- Improper termination of iPhoto application when synchronization of photos in progress may result in loss of image files