External drive is used to save the data apart from local use. It is used to enhance the storage capacity of the local drive and provide an added support to the internal storage device. With all these preventive measures to prevent data loss, sometimes it happens the data within the external hard drive becomes corrupted or it has been lost form drive. In such situation, you can recover all your data by running back up files, so it is suggested that to make backup copies frequently in order to overcome the loss of data. Suppose a situation in which you do not have backup files to recover your lost files. What you will do next in order to recover lost data from external drive? ? Here is only a one solution to recover lost data i.e. by making the use of recovery tool. You can utilize recovery tool like External HDD File Recovery Tool and successfully recover all your data back.
Let us discuss some key point which may lead to data loss from external drive:
- Accidental deletion : Deletion of files by assuming that the files are not useful for further use. But later on when you feel need of those files and files are not there then this may lead to data loss. Accidental deletion happens when the user deletes bulk of files in one attempt without checking for any vital data. If some vital files are there then this may lead to severe data loss.
- Virus attacks : The virus is a program which is designed to alter the normal functioning of the system. Sometimes it happens, when the intense virus attack enters into a system then it may lead to corruption of intact files. They are also lost from external drive in such a fashion.
- Power surge : It happens sometimes, the power surges occur when the user accessing the external drive. This act may make your external drive inaccessible. In such a situation there is only a way to use the drive space again that is formatting and once you go for formatting a drive, all the data within the external drive is wiped out. It may push you in a data loss situation from external drive.
- Intentional formatting : Sometimes user stuck in such a situation from where there is only a way to make use drive space again that is by formatting the drive. It may happen due to virus attack, improper removal and so on. In such a situation, format is mandatory to use the drive space and as you do format all data within the external drive is lost.
In every above mentioned cause of data loss from external drive it is possible to recover data from external hard drive with the help of External HDD File Recovery Tool. But before recovery it is mandatory to follow some precaution in order to revive data successfully. Whenever you lose data from external drive then from that time stop using the drive further. It is because when you use the drive further then this may lead to the overwriting of locations from where the data is lost. As the data is overwritten you cannot recover drive data by making the use of any recovery tool. It is also suggested that don’t do format after data loss by making the use of any third party software because some software uses overwriting algorithm to format the drive. As you format the drive all drive location is overwritten by some data, it may lead to non recoverable condition.
Some interesting things about this tool are:
- This software is very user friendly which makes it easy to use application.
- Award winning utility tool and it is highly recommended by industry experts.
- With the help of this tool you can successfully recover data from various drive such as flash drive, USB drive, and so on.
- It is skilled to recover files including video files, photo files, document files, audio files and so on.
- This tool is capable to recover more than 300 file formats from external drive.
- It is capable to revive data on both windows as well as Mac operating system.
Thus by considering all the features of this tool we can say that this tool is experienced in recovering files from external drive. In case you have lost data from external drive can make use of this tool and successfully recover all your data back.