“Is there any way to restore erased data from external hard drive?” This may be problems of many external hard drive users. Many external hard drive users may accidentally delete data, thus facing loss of any important files. This happens when the user is either reckless or if user is unaware of the importance of files that are being deleted. Either way, he / she will be a victim of data loss.
External hard drive is the best source for carrying and saving important data from one computer to another. This excellent storage derive will provide large space for storing data securely by providing authenticated and encryption access. Also, many portable hard disks are programmed with inbuilt scheduled and antivirus programs and automatic backup ability. If valuable data files are deleted from external hard drive, it does not go to Recycle Bin folder. So that if the user makes mind to get back deleted files, user can not access files from Recycle Bin folder.
- Erasing data using commands from Run command prompt
- Hard drive volume can become inaccessible or corrupted due to file system failure as a result entire drive gets un-mounted and data that was residing goes missing
- Any external hard drive issues may lose the hard drive due to logical errors such as not formatted error etc.
- If external hard drive is connected through defective data cable then there are possibilities of data loss
- Sometimes, problematical graphic card drives, bad sectors of hard drive, overheat and other vital issues might result in data loss
If hard drive partition is lost and your data is inaccessible then do not get disturbed, as the partition can be easily recovered with the help of proficient Recover Drive utility. This is because of the actuality that, deleted partition data is hidden for users on the drive until it is overwritten with new data. So, when data loss occurs from any internal or external hard drive, without making delay make use of Recover Drive program for recovering data from external hard drive.
Attractive Features of Recover Drive Software:
Recover Drive tool is one of the best and efficient recovering data from external hard drive application that can be used to recover files like spreadsheets, documents, video clippings, songs, image files, presentation files, etc. from every types of hard drives i.e. PATA, SATA, SSD, ATA, IDE, SCSI, etc. With the use of Recover Drive utility, one can smoothly recover data from external hard drive partition of different brands like WD, Samsung, Seagate, Toshiba, etc. that are formatted with NTFS5, Ex-FAT, FAT32, FAT16, file systems. In order to perform data recovery from external hard disk, it also has ability of recovering data from other data storage devices including, Memory Stick, USB flash drive memory cards, system drive and many others.
Steps for photo recovery from hard drive:
- Download Recover Drive application for recovering data from external hard drive and connect external hard drive to the system
- Install and run the software from main screen by following instructions
- Select the “Recover Files” option to recover missing files
- Again select the “Deleted Files” or “Lost Files” option for recover files
- Again select the drive from which data are lost and if necessary mention the file types to restore
- Proceed with scanning process that will result in a list of restored data files
- View the details of selected file using ‘Preview’ option
- If satisfied with recovery results, save these files to target location on Windows computer