Nowadays, SD card are widely used in digital products such as digital camera, computers, Smartphone, etc. to store important files, photos, videos, documents and many more. While enjoying the convenience of SD card, people often suffer from data loss from SD card due to various reasons.
It is possible to recover deleted or lost files from SD card, as long as you have not overwritten any files on that SD card. So, in order to overcome such circumstances, you can make use of SD Card Recovery software to recover deleted or lost files from SD card.
Scenarios behind data loss from SD card:
Accidental Deletion Events:
- Delete- Using shift+ delete key (with no proper backup)
- Selected “Delete” instead of save or other options.
- Accidental use of Delete all option
Accidental Formatting or Reformat:
- SD card accidentally formatted.
- Formatting memory card after format error
- Improper handling of SD card
- Using SD card simultaneously on different gadgets
- Error while transferring files from system to SD memory card or vice-versa.
- Virus attack
- Unexpected power off
Precautions to be taken:
- Always keep your system and different electronic storage devices free from virus. Scan your system time to time without fail and additionally scan your SD card before storing and transferring any file.
- Never transfer any file if power fluctuation happen continuously.
- Never press Delete all button before choosing the files that are unwanted. Choose the suitable files and so delete it by pressing Delete all button.
- Never try and store any necessary file on a corrupted SD card so as to protect it from deletion.
Features of SD Card Recovery software:
- It supports recovery of deleted files from different file systems of SD card including FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, etc.
- This software supports recovery of data from various kinds of memory card such as Micro SD card, xD card, CF card, Mini SD card, MMC card, etc of different companies such as Transcend, Kingston, SanDisk, Samsung, etc.
- Find option allows the users to search any particular file after recovering process.
- Save recovery session is available for the users to avoid rescanning of SD card in future.
- The software is made algorithmically advanced to recover files such as videos, photos, documents, etc.
- This software performs SD card recovery on latest versions of Windows (Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, etc) and Mac (Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Yosemite, Mavericks, etc).
- Technical team of this software is available 24*7 to help the users if they face any problems during the installation process or software related issues.
- It is capable of restoring deleted or lost photos from SD card of various brands of digital cameras such as Kodak, Canon, Fujifilm, Olympus, Sony, Samsung, etc.
- After recovering process, users can preview the recovered data before saving it.
There are numerous companies available in the markets who’re manufacturing SD cards like Panasonic, Toshiba, Scandisk, Kingston, etc. SD card means secure digital which is frequently used in a variety of multimedia devices for example cameras, mobiles, tablets, computers, laptops, video game consoles etc. SD memory card is a type of disk utilized by the people to keep their valuable data. Data includes pictures, video clips, educational documents, confidential files and lots of other files. SD card is an extremely small chip which has a large data storage capacity and is easily carried anywhere.
However, you will find multiple possibilities of losing your significant data stored on the SD memory cards too. The causes for losing data from SD card may be different but it makes you to face severe loss of your precious data. In this panic situation of file loss, the only way left would be to employ some reliable data recovery software. One such recovery tool is SD card recovery software, which can efficiently perform SD card data restore. This application will allow you to recover all of your confidential data with utmost ease.
Other loss of data scenarios from SD memory card:
- Humans are susceptible to mistakes. You may mistakenly delete a few of your important files from SD memory card.
- Corruption of file system because of some errors, which will not let you access the data stored in the SD card resulting in loss of data.
- Harmful viruses like malware, adware, Trojans, spyware, etc. which may affect the SD card and make the stored data inaccessible leading to data loss.
- Sometimes you might format your SD card when connected to computer to remove viruses which leads to loss of data stored in it.
- Improper ejection of SD card from the system causes data loss.
The most effective solution to avoid data loss is to follow a few of the protective steps which are listed below.
- Keep a backup of important data.
- Properly disconnect SD card from the computer by using proper exit option.
- Use reliable UPS in order to avoid unexpected shut down of the computer.
- Do not store any new data to prevent overwriting of deleted data.
- Use effective antivirus software to make your PC free from harmful viruses.
If you follow the above mentioned precautionary steps it will help you to avoid the occurrence of data loss from your memory card. But even after following all the necessary steps due to some reason you may lose your data. After this incident, don’t waste your time and try SD card recovery software. This utility knows how to recover deleted files on Micro SD card, MMC card, SDHC card, SDXC card and other types of memory card. The recovery tool uses powerful scanning algorithms to identify the file types and recover the data based on their unique file signature. SD card recovery software can recover data not only from memory card but also from various types of digital devices like hard drive of computer or laptop, external HDD, USB flash drives etc.
Some easy steps that you have to follow to use the software:
Get the free form of the SD card recovery tool and install it on the hard disk drive of your personal computer. After installation of the recovery program just double click on the desktop icon in order to run the application. Then select appropriate recovery option which you face while working with the software. When your data recovery process is finished you can evaluate the results and if you’re fully pleased with the recovery results you can go for its full version online.
SD card is basically a flash memory used as a storage device multiple digital devices such as digital cameras, computers, cell phone, laptops etc. Micro SD cards are also available used for Cell phone and are very small in size. SD cards slot are available to almost every digital devices for backup and high data storage capacity. SD cards were developed in 1999 and are available in multiple storage capacities between 16 MB to 8 GB. Large capacity SD cards are used for high quality videos and for huge data storage. The standard size of SD card is 32x24x2.1 mm and is very light weight.
SD card features
SD cards are very popular nowadays and are much secure. It is portable, highly protected, compact size, speed about 10MB per second. It also has the card lock feature which prevents it from getting accidentally erased. Cell phone cameras and digital cameras are very popular nowadays because of its improved resolution and high video quality. SD card can easily store music files, pictures from digital cameras/cell phones, computers, laptops and high quality videos. You can also maintain a backup of your important photos in the SD cards and also keep them password protected. But sometimes even if you have maintained a proper backup, you may lose your data or the data gets corrupted. There may be many reasons for SD card corruption and data deletion. It may be due to improper formatting/reformatting the SD cards, abrupt system shutdowns, file corruption, virus attacks, human errors and many such reasons. So in all such cases, you may be thinking how to recover sd card or is there any way to recover the files back? But don’t worry, you can easily recover SD card by using SD card recovery software. The SD card recovery software is very powerful and can easily recover sd card deleted files, music files, video files and other important data. You can also recover deleted data from computers, laptops, hard drives, CD drives, disk drives, memory cards etc. You can easily download the free trial version of SD card recovery software:
Steps to download SD card recovery software
Step 1: Download the setup files for SD card recovery software, install it and create a shortcut icon on the desktop.
Step 2: Now connect the storage devices from which you need to recover the data and quickly launch the software by double clicking on the shortcut icon present on the desktop.
Step 3: Now the software will start scanning the corrupted data and start the recovery process.
Step 4:- Once the recovery process finishes, you can preview the recovered files.