Demand for storing data is increasing day by day as many portable as well as non portable. Some devices come with inbuilt memory while some has to be extended. To do the need full many storage devices like hard disk, memory cards, external hard disk are invented.
Globally the usage of hard disk is done and they have performed beyond the expectations. Computer users are familiar with the hard disk as they have to interact with the device very often.
There are some files systems which handles all the data with the help of algorithms which are inbuilt in them. The versions of different files systems are FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and Ext FAT. But the only drawbacks of these hard drives are that they are the sufferers of data loss. There are many such instants in which we lose our data, so is hard drive recovery possible? Or what have to be done to do the best partition recovery.
Partition is the option provided to manage data according to the user’s convenience. Still these partitions are not so strong so as to escape from data loss. When there is a data loss from partition then we have to recover hard drive partitions and also file system matter for recovery so to restore formatted NTFS partition on Windows XP in order to get our data back.
Note: There are many ways in which one can save the data form loss as well as there are some scenarios from which one can know how he or she can loss his or her data. So before recovery let’s have a glimpse on scenarios in which one can lose the data.
- Formatting and reformatting are the factors which definitely cause data loss.
- Power surge can sometime cause the improper shut down which leads you to data loss sometimes.
- Deletion of files from recycle bin.
- Formatting drives without creating backups.
- Files passing the size of recycle bin when deleted.
Tips: To avoid the data loss.
- Create back up so as to refrain your data quality and regularity.
- Usage of updated antivirus.
- Checking for power supply so as to avoid the improper shut down.
- Disconnect the external hard disks or USB or flash drives with using “safely remove option”.
- Check the necessity of files before deleting them from trash or recycle bin.
Moreover the corruption of data is so common where as formatting and reformatting of hard disks is difficult. Once your data is lost that doesn’t mean that it is irrecoverable it can be recover by using some tools.
If you have formatted you hard disk or you have reformatted it after formatting and upon that you need all your data back to your drive then only option left is recovery. There are many software dedicatedly designed to do the needful. These are available on internet and are easy to use. Before going for the full version you can better choose the trial version downloads and further if you find satisfied with the result you can switch for the full version. Recovery is not trust worthy so better to save your data by following few steps because precaution is better than cure as stated long time ago.