“Recently I have recorded near about 5 hour’s critical video with MP4 file format from my digital camera. Awkwardly, of the five total hours only 30 minutes video is playing, then it throw a following error message like “xyz00128.mp4” file is corrupted. Now I am literally wandering to know, how to repair corrupt MP4 file on Mac? Please someone help me to fix this issue as soon as possible. The video clip is very memorable and important for me. Well in advance thanks a lot.”
Is the above mentioned situation sounds similar to your problem? If yes, then what will be your stand for repairing corrupted MP4 files on Mac? Do you have any idea over best and reliable mp4 repair software to fix the issue? Just in case, if your reply is “NO”, then don’t get panic because now onwards you can easily repair damaged \ broken MP4 videos on Mac with few clicks of mouse, just by making use of this outstanding and professional MP4 repair software. This application is designed with incorporated read only repair strategies, so it scans entire system \ laptop hard disk and fixes all issues related to MP4 file format and provides a very quick solution without any difficulty.
Few Most Common Factors Responsible behind MP4 Video Files Corruption on Mac system are as follows:
- Transfer process Interruption: You’re memorable or favorite MP4 videos might get corrupt or refuses to play, if any interruption occurs during data transfer process. Generally, we use to transfer files from external storage devices (USB drive, pen drive, external hard disk, memory cards, MMC, etc) to Mac system or vice versa. During the process if suddenly Mac system reboots, power fails, abrupt ejection of device from Mac computer \ laptop, etc. then there could be more chance of video file corruption.
- Inappropriate Use of Videos: MP4 videos easily get corrupt \ damage due to some issue on digital camera at the time of recording, if memory card is full, recording of videos in low battery condition, etc. While playing MP4 files if unexpected power chimes and suddenly Mac system terminates, then there could be a great chance of file system corruption, which in turn leads to unplayable mode.
- Virus Intrusion: Severe virus or malware infection on MP4 videos corrupts the file. Generally, these videos might get infected in computer after downloading the file from unreliable sites or taking the videos from already infected devices.
- Other Causes: Header corruption, file system corruption, inappropriate files conversion process, improper download, malfunctioning of media player, hard drive corruption, untrustworthy third party video editing tool, frequent changing of file extension, download errors, etc.
In all the above mentioned scenarios MP4 videos gets corrupt and lastly pops up some wired error messages such as:
- You are not able to play the file
- MP4 video format error
- This is not an MP4 video
- MP4 is 0 bytes
- File format is wrong
- Not able to load MP4 video and many more.
Well, don’t worry! You can easily overcome all the corrupt MP4 file issues on Mac just by making use of this best and reliable “MP4 File Fixer Software”. This application is developed with automatic repair option which separates audio, video streams and later joins them to create relevant playable video file that too within short span of time without facing any difficulty.
Professional Repair Software to Resolve Corrupt MP4 Videos Issues on Mac System:
- The MP4 File Repair Tool has the caliber to repair corrupt / unplayable MP4 videos created on either digital camera, Camcorders or any other electronic devices.
- By utilizing this repairing program, you can repair damaged MP4 files on different Mac OS X based system (MacBook pro, MacBook Air, Mac Mini, etc) on chief versions of OS X such as Yosemite, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Lion, Mavericks, Snow Leopard, etc.
- You can even repair severely damaged MP4 videos on external hard drive, USB drive, MMC, FireWire drive, memory cards and many more.
- With the help of this utility, you can even fix MOV files on both 32 as well as 64 bit Mac computers utmost ease.
Tips to Remember:
- Try to maintain extra copy of memorable and beloved MP4 video files as backup and store them on some external storage devices.
- Without having proper or complete knowledge on manual process for changing file extension, do not opt it
- Before connecting any device to Mac system for data transfer, ensure whether it is free from virus infection or not
- Always use licensed antivirus software to scan your Mac system in order to protect videos and other stuff enclosed onto it.
- Try to prevent any interruption during transferring of videos, in order to evade corruption issues.