There are many kinds of Canon power shot cameras for example Canon SX 200 IS, SX210 IS, SX230HS, and SX240HS, etc. Canon power shot is a portable point & shoot camera, which captures an outstanding quality of images. This camera has been created slimmer & stronger in recent times. The photos that are captured by this camera have CR2 and CRW as their file types. It has the capability to capture a high quality pictures even if the surrounding has dim light. This camera is very light to hold, therefore it is very easy to click on the photos and carry it wherever you want.
You can easily operate your camera and also the operations can be done at a fast pace. It helps to take RAW photos, videos etc and provides a clear image. The Canon power shot camera has a large sensor, broad aperture, wide-angle lens and a long battery life. Additionally, it gives a better quality image and is slimmer, lighter, smaller and cheaper. Canon Power Shot recovery can be done by using the Digital camera photo recovery software for windows as well as Mac OS, in case any photos are deleted or lost. Sometimes, we may delete the photos from Canon power shot cameras unintentionally. Some of the most common scenarios resulting in photo loss from Digital Camera would be the following.
1. Accidental deletion of photos by pressing the shift + delete key combination, formatting of the memory card on Win OS or pressing “Delete All” button from your digital camera can lead to the loss of photos from memory card.
2. There are some occasions when the file system on the memory card gets corrupted or damaged due to improper handling making the device inaccessible to the structure of the memory card leading to loss of data.
3. Virus attack is the most risky thing. If your image files are affected by the virus, the anti-virus software present in your system might kill the virus by deleting the photos automatically. Here, virus is taken away however your image files are also lost.
4. The unpredicted or sudden power loss of the camera or the system could result in loss of files. If you are capturing the photos when your camera is on low battery might lead to loss of that captured photo.
5. The usage of same memory card in numerous digital camera models could also be the cause of data loss.
6. Pulling the memory card from digital camera without switching off the camera or taking out the memory card abruptly from a digital camera will even lead to photo loss situation.
Digital camera photo recovery software is one of the best software, by which photo recovery from Canon power shot can be achieved. By using this software, you are able to restore photos from Canon digital camera memory cards and formatted/reformatted hard drives. You are able to download this software for the recovery results.