Hard drive is a valuable part of the system on every computer to save important data. Hard drive will be the non-volatile storage medium that supports to access data in the efficient way. External hard disk drives in many cases are preferred to go ahead and take back in the stored data on your system. You’ll find different brands of external hard disks brands like Toshiba, Hitachi, Samsung, iomega, etc. Partitioning the disk drive will certainly raise the read accessibility in the drive. Partitioning in the hard drive is the method of dividing hard drive memory into isolated separate sections. You can store various file types on hard drive for example .docx, .exe, .xlsx, .rar, .mp3, .jpeg, .zip and also other files. These stored data can be lost in the wink of eye when you wrongly handle these drives.
You may have run into the specific situation of losing important computer data from hard disk partition by improper way of partition, bad sector, unintentional formatting, error occurrence in the installation of main system, power, failure, etc. It’s also possible to loss data as a result of formatting the partitions of the hard disk drive. To explain briefly let us consider one of the scenario as you work over a Mac based system. One fine day you selected to format hard drive to improve system performance and remove harmful viruses. You choose the partitions with the hard disk drive and also have formatted the drive but forgot to take backup from the important files stored around the drive partitions. As such it’s got triggered deleting all of your important data as well as other files saved for the hard drive. You’re annoyed after losing crucial computer data and would like to return your lost data from formatted Mac hard drive partitions. Don’t worry since it is quite simple to retrieve reformatted drive with the best recovery software. Some of the factors behind data loss on drive partitions are mentioned below.
Common Scenarios for data loss
• Resizing partition: When you are creating new partitions if any error occurs in this process then a data stored in that partitions will be lost
• Improper back up: Before formatting could possibly drive backup of important info is stored into other drive. If you format a difficult drive partitions without having to take the correct backup it results in loss of data from formatted partition.
• Unintentional deletion of files: Accidental pressing of Shift delete keys on your own system will delete the file that is currently opened. The file is not restored back mainly because it once bypasses the Trash can and gets completely deleted. Thus it causes severe data loss.
• Formatting error: When you are converting file system from FAT to NTFS or versa if any occurs this will bring about data loss in the hard disk drive partitions. This lost data can be restored through the use of formatted partition recover file software that supports effectively to acquire back lost data.
You may come across such scenarios that create loss of files from your hard disk drive partitions. Nothing matters as how to recover data from formatted partitions as partitions from the hard drive get corrupted because here you recruit a solution for restoring your lost data with the recovery software. Quite sure effectively recovers lost data from FAT32, FAT16, NTFS5, NTFS, HFSX, HFS+ formatted partitions. Its innovative algorithm modules offer a fast scanning process that rescues data from entire drive within matter of minutes. A number of the other features on this software are mentioned below.
The characteristics is elaborated as the following
• This utility effectively supports to extract lost or deleted over 300 file types along with its file name, size, type and date.
• Ability to recuperate lost or deleted files from different storage devices like hard drive including SATA, IDE, ATA, memory cards, iPods, USB drives, etc.
• This software supports different versions of Windows and Mac OS like Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, 2003, 2007, etc.
• This toolkit also retrieve file from formatted drive on Mac and also supports to recoup files from formatted drive on Mac OS X partitions.
Hence this is the most effective toolkit in restoring all of your lost or deleted data from your system hard drive or any storage devices. You can also download the free demo version of this utility and evaluate the recovery results.