“Hi!! Recently I purchased a new Acer laptop with Windows 10 OS. Since the hard drive has three partitions, so I tried to create a new partition using some online program. I downloaded the program from the internet and run it on my laptop. As I run that program, my laptop froze completely. Now when I turn on my laptop I see a blank screen and unable to access any of my data which I have stored on it. So, is there any way to recover data from Acer laptop? Please help.”
If you have encountered with data loss from Acer laptop, then don’t get worried as you can opt Acer Data Recovery software which can easily recover your deleted or lost data from Acer laptop within few mouse clicks.
Reasons behind data loss from Acer laptop:
- Hard drive failure
- Unintentional formatting
- File transfer error
- Accidental deletion of data
- Defragmenting the hard drive
- Boot sector corruption
- Errors while installing laptop with multiple OS
- Bad sector
- Partition table corruption
- Failure or crash of Acer laptop hard drive
- Data get deleted due to OS failure or OS re-installation
- Virus or malware infection
- File system corruption
- Use of antivirus program
- Error while converting file system of the laptop
If you may come across any of the above-mentioned reasons but don’t get panic as you can use Acer Data Recovery software which is capable of recovering deleted or lost data from Acer laptop with ease.
Things to keep in mind:
- Always keep a backup of vital data on some secondary storage device to avoid data loss.
- Avoid using of unauthorized third party software for partitioning process on Acer laptop hard drive.
- Use good antivirus program on your laptop to protect it from harmful viruses or malware.
- Don’t perform wrong procedures during defragmentation of the drive, OS installation, partitioning, etc. tasks.
- Don’t add any new data on your Acer laptop after data loss situations.
Features of Acer Data Recovery Software:
- This software is capable of recovering deleted or lost files from Acer laptop on all major versions of Windows OS such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc.
- Using this software, you can also recover deleted or lost files from various brands of laptop such as Dell, Samsung, Asus, Lenovo, HP, Apple, Toshiba, etc.
- You can recover data from various types of hard drive interfaces such as SATA, IDE, ATA, PATA, SCSI, etc.
- Once the data recovery process is over, you can compress the recovered files and save them to particular storage media.
- You can also get full support from the technical team if any issues occur while you are recovering data from Acer laptop.
- It can also recover data from different brands of hard drives such as Seagate, Toshiba, Transcend, Kingston, Stardom, Western Digital, Samsung, LaCie, Buffalo, SanDisk, etc.
- The software provides you a preview option to view the recovered data before restoration.
- Demo version of Acre Data Recovery software can be obtained from the internet to try out the product before purchase.