Want to recover deleted files back from SD card? Looking for a software to those things simply, then this article gives you enough material as this acts as a tutorial to recover deleted files from SD card. Watch this video to find out how to recover deleted files by the use of a software called Remo Recover. The software has a simple interface that allows anyone with less computer expertise to use this for recovery purposes.
Guide to Recover Deleted Files from SD Card
Download, install and open the software shown in the video. In the main screen, choose “Recover drives” and forward to the next step. Select “Recover Deleted Files” from this screen and move ahead to the next one. Connect your SD card to the computer by either putting it on a card reader or a mobile phone. As your SD card appears under Storage devices, select that and click on the next icon. The software will begin the scan once you click skip button on the next page as you want all the deleted files from the SD card irrespective of the file types. Choose output folder after selecting the files for recovery and you are all done.
Prominent Features of Remo Recover Tool
- The software uses strong recovery algorithms to find the deleted files. In addition to the deleted files, it can be able to recover lost files too.
- It can recover more than 300 file types of audio, video, documents, pictures, etc. The file types include PNG, MP4, BMP, TIFF, DOCX, XLS, ZIP, MOV, AVI, etc.
- The tool not only recovers deleted files from SD cards but also from various other disk drives such as SDXC cards, SDHC cards, MMC cards, HDDs, SSDs, etc.
- The tool has a simple yet quite powerful algorithm to scan the deleted files for recovery. It reads the SD card by passing each and every sector of the SD card.
- It supports all SD card brands such as SanDisk, HP, Sony, Kingston, etc. It can work in all brands of all types of physical hard disk drives.
As we see from the above list of features, it can be trusted for recovery of deleted files from SD card. In addition to that, it also gives you an option to preview the recovered file before saving.
File Deletion Scenarios from SD Card
- Due to the infection of virus in SD card causes you to lose the valuable files from the SD card. If SD card is used in multiple devices installing malicious software will result in this kind of situation.
- File deletion due to deleting it accidentally, clearing the recycle bin and using command prompt for deletion.
- Due to interrupted transfer of files from a storage media to the SD card will also lead to loss of files from it.
Choosing the SD card for format accidentally can cause you to lost entire data from the card. You need to be cautious before doing such things